Some Art for Life Events in 2013
*Feb 14, 2013 - Art for Life celebrates our Painting Hearts 3rd anniversary and National Congenital Heart Disease Awareness Week Feb 7-14 with our annual Feb 14 Painting Hearts celebration. Congratualtions to our volunteers at Children's National Medical Center in Washington, D.C. for making our Painting Hearts : a cardiac care program, a success! Much love to all the amazing children/families who have created their own hearts and have expressed how healing it has been for them. If you are in the D.C. area you may want to stop by and see our Painting Hearts Wall. A perfect visual expression showing how art heals! For more information on this specific Art for Life program , visit the Our Programs Tab and look for Painting Hearts!
July 2013 - OneHope Wines and Art for Life Event. Concord, Ca
October 2013 - Art for Life's Vickie & Friends: Tea Fundraiser. Omaha, Ne
October 2013 - Our ambassador hotel: The Villa Florence: Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraiser to benefit Art for Life. And Celebrate Autumn Fundraiser with Jack O' Lanterns to benefit Art for Life. San Francisco, CA
A Few Art for Life Events in 2012
*Art for Life is the official philanthropic partner in the book launch 2nd Edition of Jennifer Abernathy's The Complete Idiot's Guide to Social Media Marketing. Launching in Washington, DC in the spring of 2012. Actual date will be announced closer to the event.
*Oakland A's Community Fund Silent Auction event for Art for Life: Sept 1, 2012 A's vs Red Sox
*Art for Life Fundraiser at Encore Gymnastics in Concord, CA - October 2012
* Join us on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at Color Me Mine in Lafayette, CA for Art for Life Night. Part of the proceeds help sick children to create art as a part of their healing process. See you there!
A Few Art for Life Events in 2011
*Art for Life's Tiles & Tales Day - George Mark Children's House - March 5 , May, August and November.
*Artfelt Moments - To be determined. All hospice/respite events including Tile's & Tales Day are part of a bereavement process and are by invitation-only.
*Hotel Adagio Event featuring Art for Life - January 27. Location: Hotel Adagio in San Francisco, CA
* Join us on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at Color Me Mine in Lafayette, CA for Art for Life Night. Part of the proceeds help sick children to create art as a part of their healing process. See you there! Visit Color Me Mine by clicking here. Thank you!
* The Joy of Family Package featuring The Hotel Adagio, Hotel Rex and The Galleria Park Hotel, The Walt Disney Family Museum with donations made to our foundation. June-Sept 5. See hotels for specifics.
* Art for Life Fundraiser: September 7, 2011 from 6:00pm - 9:00pm Location: Trump Bar at 725 Fifth Ave, Ny Ny - The Trump bar invites you to a premiere event with up and coming expressionist
Martin Kammler. Join in an elegant evening of wine & cheese where you will have the opportunity to meet with Martin and experience firsthand, the inspiration of his artworks. Martin occupies an interesting intersection of influence, from both art and athletics. His work explores the idea of scratching his body movements and flowing energy into different levels of color. Be part of a live auction for some of his paintings, in which proceeds will be donated to The Art for Life Foundation. Note: Mr. Trump was in attendance at the event.
* Art for Life Fundraiser at Encore Gymnastics in Concord, CA - October 29, 2011
* Studio:Art! Holiday Event at John Muir Walnut Creek Campus December 10, 2011 Invitation Only
A Few Art for Life Past Events in 2010
*Artfelt Moments Tiles & Tales Day - George Mark Children's House - February 27, May, August and November 13. Artfelt Moments - June and October
*Official launch of our newest program: Painting Hearts! February 2010
*Oakland A's Art for Life Silent Auction, Sunday - July 25, 2010.
* Join us on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at Color Me Mine in Lafayette, CA for Art for Life Night. Part of the proceeds help sick children to create art as a part of their healing process. See you there! Visit Color Me Mine by clicking HERE. Thanks!
*Art for Life's Pediatric Oncology Holiday Party for kids and families in our Studio:Art! program. Location: John Muir Medical Center - Walnut Creek, CA. December 11, 2010. By invitation only.
*Official launch of our Ceramics & Kids! - Boston program on November 21, 2010.
*Welcome to Boston - Art for Life Foundation Fundraiser. December 9th, 2010 in Boston, MA. You can donate online by clicking on any Donate Now button on our website including the one on this page! Thank you for your support! We are proud to be a part of such a historic town and an amazing organization: Shriners Hospitals for Children®
A Few Art for Life Events in 2009
*Artfelt Moments Tiles & Tales Day - George Mark Children's House - February 28, April 4, May 2, and August 8, and November 14, 2009. Artfelt Moments - July and October
Note: September 30, 2006 - Art for Life's Artfelt Moments Programs Children's Remembrance Wall created at the George Mark Children's House in San Leandro, CA was unveiled. Our program entitled "Tiles and Tales" displays ceramic tiles families have created in memory of a child that has passed away at George Mark Children's House. This is an ongoing program of Art for Life at George Mark Children's House. This program is offered a minimum of 3 times a year. View our Certificate of Dedication here.
*Oakland A's Art for Life Silent Auction, April 26th 2009
October 2009 - www.theminisocial.com and NYC Artist Ida Pearle will be having a month long fundraiser for Art for Life. We will be also be featured online in the Cookie Magazine under the Cookie Dough section.
*October 2009 - Look for our Artfelt Moments Tiles & Tales program with the Art for Life Children's Remembrance Wall featured in the Video of the song "Eternally" a collaboration by Skyler Jett and Kenny G. Art for Life Founder Anthony Knutson created the images of our program that are used in the video. The song benefits The George Mark Children's House where we have had our Artfelt Moments program since October of 2004.
* December 13, 2009 - Official dedication of the Art for Life Foundation's Children's Remembrance Wall at George Mark Children's House, San Leandro, CA. Ceremony and presentation by George Mark Co-Founders Kathy Hull and Dr. Barbara Beach. This is also World Wide Candle Lighting Day.
*December, 2009 - Nebraska Medical Center - Vickie & Friends and Artfelt Moments - Tiles & Tales event.
* Be sure and stop by and visit the Art For Life's 85 foot Mosaic Tile wall at Children's Hospital, Oakland, California. Each piece of tile was hand created and painted by the children and families in our programs. To see photos of this wall, please click here!
* Interested in attending an event or volunteering to help at one? Email here us at: Iwanttohelp@artforlife.org
©1998-2013 Art for Life Foundation. All Rights Reserved.